Last Modified: 5/14/2018
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOUR PRIVACY
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available via a link on our homepage and throughout the site.
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on the websites located at: www.kaizensoftware.com, www.kaizen-assets.com, www.kaizen-training-manager.com, and www.kzsoftware.com (the "Services") owned and operated by Kaizen Software Solutions, LLC (collectively "Kaizen Software", "we", "us", or "our"). On some pages, you can contact us to ask a question or provide feedback. The types of personal information collected on these pages are:
- Your name
- Your Email Address
- Your message to us
- Your IP Address
In addition, some pages on our site link to external websites to place an order for a product or a subscription to our Service. These sites may collect information as needed to process your order such as:
- Your credit card information
- Your bank information
- Your phone number
- Your company name
- Your email address
- Your mailing address
Kaizen Software utilizes the following data subprocessors:
HOW WE USE THIS INFORMATION
We will use your email address to reply to a question you have asked or to contact you when necessary (for example to provide you with a product license key that you have requested).
Information we receive from you may be used to provide, update, maintain and protect our Services, Websites and business; and to develop and provide Software and Services. Information collected is used for billing, identification, authentication, service improvement, research, support, and contact.
INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER OF DATA
Your information, including Personal Information, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the information, including Personal Information, to the United States and process it there.
COOKIES AND LOCAL STORAGE
We use Google Analytics to anonymously track visits to our website. From this we can analyse data about web traffic and thereby constantly improve our website for visitors.
INFORMATION WE SHARE
We do not share personal information with companies, organizations and individuals outside of Kaizen Software unless one of the following circumstances applies:
- We may share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of Kaizen Software if we have your consent to do so.
We may share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of Kaizen Software
if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is
reasonably necessary to:
- Meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- Detect, prevent, or otherwise manage fraud, security or technical issues.
- Protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Kaizen Software, our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
- Engage in a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, reorganization, sale of some or all of Kaizen Software’s assets or stock, financing, public offering of securities, acquisition of all or a portion of our business, a similar transaction or proceeding, or steps in consideration of such activities (e.g. due diligence). Some or all information may be shared or transferred, subject to confidentiality agreements.
- We may disclose or use aggregated or de-identified information for any purpose. For example, we may share aggregated or de-identified information with prospects or partners for business or research purposes.
HOW TO CONTACT US
If you have any questions about this policy, please contact us via our Contact Form, or email our Privacy Officer at email@example.com, or write to us at:Kaizen Software Solutions, LLC
Attn: Privacy Officer
39962 Cedar Blvd, Suite 323
Newark, CA 94560-5326